- “Flip-Boards” can be flipped recto-verso and include a virgin board on the “B-Side” for you to edit (all existing midipoti boards are “flip-boards”).
- “MultiPacks” allow to save money and dilute the shipping costs. You can also select several multipacks and shipping will be counted once only.
- “Vintage synths” are advanced synth editors and preset navigators for great VSTis.
- “Virgin Boards” have empty labels and come in various colors and styles.
- “Stickers” can be sticked on the controller directly, or on Virgin Boards and or on the B-Side of any board.
- “Prints” are quality A3 or A4 sheets, laminated or not, ready to be cut manually or with a Cameo 4 cutting machine. They allow to order more designs for cheaper. There are versions to cut manually, that have visual guides and simpler cut shapes, and versions to be cut with a Cameo, with more sophistication and without any visual guide.
- “Cut files” can be used with a Cameo 4, to cut the “prints” at home or to create your own designs. Those files are special because they include the order in which each shape must be cut. Simple PDF files might also be available upon request to import into other software.
Latest Free downloads
Fun Eurorack Blinders
Cut files for Cameo, and manual cut
New designs are being tested and presented first hand
How is it shipped ?
Shipping fees are calculated at checkout, on the basis of your adress.
- Shipment takes 3 to 10 days EU/International according to our transporter.
- All shipments are tracked.
- Sent in solid 100% recycled Carboard Envelope 32 * 25 cm
Shipping fees (up to 500 gr):
- France Metro 7 €
- France Outremer 13 €
- EU States 13 €
- Norway, Eastern Europe (non-EU) 20 €
- Tunisie, Algérie, Maroc 20 €
- USA/Canada/Lat.Am./Russia 28 €
Some prices may be rounded up by a few cents to make up for packaging/shipping materials/manutention/going to the post office. Thanks for your understanding.